Thursday, January 03, 2008

Winding down

I can't believe the holiday break is almost over. I'm not ready to get back to the morning stress and homework woes. Deep breathes. Today I have to drive out to Palm Desert to go get Austin. I need to leave in about 30 minutes. That's going to take up almost the whole day. Yuck.
I was thinking about going to Disneyland tomorrow, but it looks like rain if forecasted. :( That stinks. I'd take the kids to a movie, but my Grandma took Austin to all the kid movies this week! Lucky boy. Oh, maybe Hullabaloos! I'll find out if their open and let some friends know if their interested in meeting up. They've been doing open play time during the week.
Better run, have a nice Thursday!

3 comments:

scrappygal said...

ooh sexy avatar.......

jennalee said...

Echo- It was fun scrappin with you last night here is the link for Adriene Looman's website:

http://www.aloomanart.com/

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you on Wed. I don't know what Hullabaloo's is?? Hope you are having a fun weekend.