Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

I have to work today and it looks like a nice day. I think I rather be outside at the park :)
I'm teaching a magnetic board make & take. Super easy and really cute.
Speaking of projects, I realized I have about 6 mini books/projects I've started and not really ever finished. Why is that? Why do I take these classes or buy these kits and don't complete them? I really need to finish them up because they are super cute. Michelle from the Scrappin Table said that she's offering a morning Coffee Break type crop from 9-1 on Wednesday mornings. That might be the perfect time to get these projects caught up because I'm already itching to start new ones and Zachary is at school. Speaking of the Scrapping Table, it was nice to see some familiar faces and visit with Michelle. We used to crop once a month at Placentia Linda Hospital until they started doing construction. So that group was dismantled and I haven't really seen everyone in sometime. Well, off to get ready for work. Have a nice Sunday, it sure is beautiful outside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys going to the Oasis tomorrow? (Wed.).....I am going with my friend Tricia. Just wondering!

scrapnchat said...

Are you going to the Bee Friday? Have something to show ya...Heather