Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Waiting.....

I'm waiting for Ryan to call me so we can finally book our airline tickets to Hawaii! {gulp} We keep missing one another and playing phone tag and tonight he has a dinner. I had to go transfer money today from our savings so we can pay cash for these tickets! That is such a great feeling. Nothing exciting today. Just the "normal" stuff going on. Zachary did come home with red frosting stained on his lips, cheeks and fingers. Why on earth would you send red frosted cupcakes to school??? I think I'm pretty easy going about what the kids eat......but red frosting? I try to stay away from red food coloring for the kids. Then his teacher....bless her heart. She had two parents show up with cupcakes for birthdays today. She had to let them eat two. Zachary came home with all his lunch, though he did manage to eat a 1/4 of his sandwich! Oh well, you're only 4 once!

No comments: