We bought our tickets yesterday! Big sigh of relief. I have to tell you Ryan had me frantic the other day. He went on Expedia and said there were only 10 seats left for this really inexpensive flight! Yikes!!! Well.....after more research, that's all they had left, there were really about 80 or seats left. We're flying on ATA. They are inexpensive. and think along the lines of Southwest. Oh well, it's not about the ride there. Everyone else was a good $150 more per ticket.
It looks like the CHA sneak peeks have been rolling in. Karen has gotten some and let me see, but I found a site that has A LOT of sneak peeks! Oh man....good stuff!
I stopped by the Scrappin' Table today. http://thescrappintable.blogspot.com/ It looks good and can't wait to see the store come along. It was really nice to chat with Tiffany. Usually when I run into other "scrappers" I only have but a minute to talk. I'll be joining them tomorrow night for a crop. It's hard not going to the Bee, but my girlfriend is going and just doesn't want to drive so far after being at work all day. So I'll miss seeing my "regular" scrappin' buddies Friday night, but will be at The Bee on Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
COngratulations!! After seeing Tara's pictures, I was dying to start planning a trip!!
You are on fire with your scrapping........that is so cool! Hope you are enjoying getting back into the routine, I am.
Post a Comment