It seemed like we'd never make a turn for the better! Last night is the first night in 4 nights that everyone slept the entire night! I'm feeling SO much better. I'm just sneezing and have a lot of congestion in my head, but that is 100% better than the last few days. Ryan doesn't look like death any more and Austin is doing fine. Zachary is having a heck of a time shaking off his fever. He has decided to not take medicine any more and when I approach him he starts to hyperventalate and gag and cry and choke and then proceed to throw up. Isn't that lovely? After I posted last night saying no one had thrown up, he puked all over the computer chair and the floor. It doesn't matter what I say to assure him that he'll be ok, he freaks out! I actually disguised the medicine in some juice and it was like he knew. Today he pulled the same drama and then after I got him to take it he said, "that's not so bad." Poor baby. I'm not trying to poison him. Ryan will be home tomorrow. It's nice that the two sickies can lay around together because I actually got some (minor) cleaning done and pulled out my scrapbooking stuff! I never have time to scrap at home!
I'm very grateful for my mother in law this week. She has really helped us out immensely. Bringing us groceries and some home cooked meals. Thank god for our Bah-Ba. (it's a nickname Zachary gave her as a baby)
Austin is competing on Saturday morning in a Track and Field event. All the 4th, 5th and 6th graders in our district will compete. He's really excited. Though it's at 8:30 in the morning, it should be a good time! He'll be doing the "Running Long Jump" and the "Standing Broad Jump".
Thanks for the get well comments, now back to scrapping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, what a nightmare....hope it gets even better for you guys....have fun scrapping!!
Post a Comment