I'm really excited that CHA is in about 19 days! The sneak peeks keep rolling in. So excited! The weekend after CHA we're going to Big Bear with my parents and little brother. We were supposed to borrow a cabin from my mom's friend, but that didn't work out and now we're renting one. Can't wait! I was really surprised to see that there were A LOT available to rent. I think people are under the impression since all the fires there wouldn't be rentals or that it would be expensive. So not the case. So if you're interested, totally check it out! I can't wait...I know I already said that, but I haven't been to the snow since Austin was 3 and he'll be 10 on Friday!
Back to my laundry. I've been working on it all day........I just can't seem to get it done!



1 comment:
I LOVE the LO.......so cute! Hope you had fun at the snow!!
Post a Comment