I worked today and I taught this;
I made this for a make and take. It actually goes through June. I just don't have the pics for it. Super easy and it's only$12. So worth the money and so far everyone that has made it has really enjoyed doing it. You don't have to have pictures, but it helps. I'm demo'ing this again next Sunday. Come by and see me!
Tomorrow I'm planning on taking pictures of my Christmas layouts that I've made to share. These are from last Christmas. I'm exactly 1 year behind in my scrapbooking. On the 26th the Bee is having an all day crop, which I hope to go to, which I hope to finish last Christmas and my NY album. Austin's 10th Birthday is on the 25th. Not sure what he wants to do yet, but I would like to have an evening birthday party on the 25th.
Have a great rest of the night, I'm hoping to watch Amazing Race!



No comments:
Post a Comment