Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick again!

My whole family is sick. Man is it miserable. Austin started with a cough last week and had a 103 fever over the weekend. Ryan had a really bad cough/cold last weekend and it carried through to this past weekend. He has some sort of bronchial infection. Zachary & I are coughing and running fevers and achey. I couldn't even hardly get out of bed yesterday. Just too tired. Austin was kind of better, but I thought, "what's one more day of rest?" So he and Zach missed school. Austin went today, but he was not happy. I hate being sick. I guess because I hardly ever get sick and now twice in about 2 months! Well I'm off to rest......

2 comments:

Laura~ said...

So sorry to hear you all aren't feeling well!! I'm sending my healthy vibes your way! Feel better soon!

Leslie Ashe said...

I hope you all feel better soon Echo!! HUGS!