Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's going to be 2008 in 1 hour! This year seems to have flown by. I changed my animated "me" to show how I would celebrate if I were going out! Looks like fun, but really I've been in my pj's since 7:30 watching movies with Zachary & Ryan and undecorating. We have big plans as a family for 2008. Lots of dreams we hope to fulfill. I'm thankful that my family has been healthy all year and only small bumps in the road. I'm thankful for the wonderful friends that I have and the new ones that I've made. My life has become richer because of them and can't wait to spend more time with them and my family in 2008! Have a great New Year's Day, we're spending it with my mother in law in the morning and maybe taking a movie in in the afternoon! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy New Year to you, too! I'm also looking forward to a great 2008 :)
happy new year, echo! :)
Post a Comment