last night. {side note...does anyone remember "In Living Color"? David Alan Grier and Damon Wayans did this skit where they were two gay movie reviewers? They would say "Hated It!" or two snaps up.}HATED IT! What in the world? How did this get so much praise??? Jennifer Hudson was good, she has an amazing presence, but Beyonce, Jamie & Eddie all annoyed me. I didn't even really enjoy the music. Such a bummer, because I was hoping to add this to my movie collection.
I'm trying to finish up teacher gifts, can you believe tomorrow is the last day of school for Zachary? I'm sooooo sad. And he will be too once he figures it out. I'll post pics later...gotta run.



2 comments:
Oh man BUMMER about that movie!! I want to see it too. Just stopping by to say HI Echo!! HEY I LOVE your new haircut!!
Hi Echo! I haven't seen it yet. Now I'm really wanting to see it! Sorry you wasted precious time watching a bad movie. That stinks!
Post a Comment