Annie tagged me....and let me tell you, this is SO hard for me! Well, maybe not.....let me give this a crack
1. I am allergic to chocolate. Yep.....gives me headaches, stomaches, and bad dreams. Though I absolutely love chocolate and don't usually go a day w/o eating it.
2. I am extremely self conscious. I would give anything to have better hair, bigger hands and be taller.
3. After my divorce I met a guy and dated him for a few weeks. About 6 months later I found out he was going to Federal Prison for robbing a few banks!
4. I cannot stand it when things aren't organized....
5. I own 19 pairs of jeans...some are capri's, but they're all denim. My husband said I am not allowed to buy any more....I can't help it! Also, a white shirt of any kind is a staple in my wardrobe. I own way more than 19 white shirts/short/long/tank.....I won't even tell you how many. I have a white sickness.
6. I check everybodies feet out.....I have a foot thing.......I believe if you wear open toe shoes your feet should always look presentable. If the polish is coming off, take it off....plain is better.
7. I love open toe shoes. Unless I'm working, I'm usually in some sort of sandal, flip flip thingy.....again...... I won't go there with how many shoes I own.
I'm sure there are more things.....thanks Annie! That was fun. Now I'm tagging Debby, Jennifer, Christine and Illyse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cool list...you should not be self conscious by the way!!
uh oh - don't check my feet out! :O now *i* am going to be all self conscious around you! LOL! ;)
Funny girlie! Too funny....now I will have to take care of my ugly toes. :)
Jenn
Post a Comment