Tuesday, May 08, 2007

He started today

Ryan finally starts his new position today as a manager. It's really exciting for him and he's so happy. The bummer part is that he has to change his hours back to 8:30-5:30 :( Which means he'll be home so late. He works out at work, they have a super fancy gym there, so he's gone before anyone is awake. And now he's playing softball on Wednesday nights. Ugh......we'll see how things go over the next couple of weeks. We might have to change some things around.

Annie & Joann always do a "grateful" list at the end of their daily blog which is so sweet. Today I thought I'd do a little rant...... enjoy!

1. Can it get ANY HOTTER? Ugh......I didn't turn the AC on yesterday, but today I had too.

2. Can gas be any more expensive? Hello......$73 to fill my tank up last week....makes me not want to leave my house.

So maybe I only have two things :) But I am grateful for naps......

Funny things Zachary has said over the last couple of days....."pissed out" instead of "pooped out" and instead of "goodbye" he said "peace out" to his brother this morning when we dropped him off at school. Man I love this age. Peace out.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mattie says "peace out" too- I love it- the guy cracks me up! Three is my favorite age also.