It's been a week since I last blogged! What has transpired? I worked Wednesday, took Zach to Disneyland on Thursday. (Speaking of Disneyland, I know there are some of you with passes, if you decide to go last minute, email me or call me, I'd love to meet up with anybody. We tend to go just for a few short hours because I have to get home and get Austin)....which I was dying because I over dressed the two of us....oh and Friday Mr. Zachary came down with a throat infection and was terribly sick Thursday night until Saturday. Little sleep was had. Took my car in....finally got my side mirror fixed! That little incident cost me $108!!! I will definitely be more careful not to try and squeeze by again! Birthday party Saturday....oh I worked Friday night and Sunday.....celebrated my Mom's Birthday at our house last night and today I went to the gym at 8:30 and then to park day. Whew! Busy.....Tomorrow I have a hair appt with my mom's hairdresser....I'm a little scared because I've never been to her, but my girl is just becoming a hassle to try to get in and see. Plus she's really expensive and we could manage to save a few bucks this month. I've decided I'm not a short hair person. I came this close to buying extension pieces, but Ryan really hated the idea and it's pretty pricey. So on the journey to growing long hair again.
I'm SOOOO super excited that National Scrapbook Day is Saturday! I sooooo miss scrapping once or twice a week. Well, since I haven't posted many pics lately I thought I'd share some. 



No comments:
Post a Comment