Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The last day.....

I'm sad the school year is over for Zachary. He loves his time there. But he can't wait til the fall when he is in the "Bee" class. Here's what I made for his two teachers.
Really easy and quick....they can use the giftcard spot to put a picture once they take it out.

So now that he's out of school, I won't be working on Wednesdays any more for a while.
This morning Karen talked to me about Summer CHA! Ooooooooh........I hope it works out. Ryan said to go, thank god it falls over a weekend. I've never been to Chicago, though I probably won't see any of it since I'd only be there two days, maybe 3. Cross your fingers I can go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

supercute teacher gifts! I am hoping to get out tomorrow night- have to ask my husband today, but I am pretty sure I am good to go- so join us! I am from Chicago- I hope you get to go!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I bet those teachers just love you, they get a goodie every year!
Ohhh Chicago sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

CUTE gifts you made his teachers!! LOVE them! Have fun at CHA summer!

Kim said...

I love those gifts! How adorable!