Colin joined the National Reserve last year August....it took him six months to go. I think he was really nervous, which I don't blame him. From what I understand he's loving it! Colin doesn't know which direction to go with his life.....actually, he'd be really happy if my parents let him live at home forever....he doesn't understand why that isn't ok.? I'm really happy that he's doing well with the reserve and I hope it has given him some insight as to what he wants to do. This is his girlfriend Andrea. I don't really know her. She lives here and he's in Georgia until mid June when he graduates. Isn't he so handsome in his uniform? I think all my brothers are really good looking guys......I guess it helps to have a cute older sister! hee-hee.....Thursday, May 17, 2007
My Brother
Colin joined the National Reserve last year August....it took him six months to go. I think he was really nervous, which I don't blame him. From what I understand he's loving it! Colin doesn't know which direction to go with his life.....actually, he'd be really happy if my parents let him live at home forever....he doesn't understand why that isn't ok.? I'm really happy that he's doing well with the reserve and I hope it has given him some insight as to what he wants to do. This is his girlfriend Andrea. I don't really know her. She lives here and he's in Georgia until mid June when he graduates. Isn't he so handsome in his uniform? I think all my brothers are really good looking guys......I guess it helps to have a cute older sister! hee-hee.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment