With that sad note, I'll take my achey body to bed now. I took an "Abs Express" class night...ouch!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Some sad news.....
Today has been one of those days. It first started with a disagreement with Ryan then my "terrible two" Zachary having a melt down at the library, then a phone call from my mom about my Grandma having another mass of cancer and then an email from a friend that her boyfriend died. My two year old and my husband aren't really anything major but it just seemed like things kept getting worse today. As you all know my Grandma has lymphoma. Well, tomorrow was to be her last treatment of chemo. She had tumors throughout her whole body and last week the Dr. wanted to do a catscan. Well, they found a mass in her colon. It's cancer. So a week from tomorrow she goes back into the hospital to have it removed and then has to stay in for a week. I'm hoping she'll come out here to recover. (she lives in Palm Desert) I just want her to be healthy so bad. She's such a fighter, I know she'll be fine.
Matthew Zorovich was 38 and had one daughter, Izabella who just turned 3. My friend Annette was dating Matt and was madly in love with him. The kind of love that you think only happens in the movies. I don't know all the details but I'm torn if I should call her.( I did email her) We haven't really talked much in the last year. We used to work together about 8 years ago and became friends instantly. We both left that company and lost touch. About 2.5 years ago we ran into one another at Disneyland and were elated! Kids the same age again! Her daughter Zoe is about 6 months younger than Austin and her daughter Izabella is 4 months older than Zachary. We started hanging out again, talking on the phone, but as time would tell we mostly just communicated via email. I've met Matt a few times and he was so charasmatic and kind. I'm absolutely heartbroken for her loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HUGS Echo...loves too :) I am so sorry. ~Leslie Ashe~
Came across your blog when I googled Matt's name, don't know you but grew up with Matt. It's a shock to all of us who knew him then and have been in touch throughout the years and this past year. He was clean when last speaking in the spring and summer...such a SHOCK.
Matt was larger than life. No one will forget him or the way he loved Bella and bragged about her. We will never forget that smile.
I just happened to search for Matthew Zorovich and your post came up...I worked with Matt for while at a printing company. I am just now starting on my recovery road and that made me think of him...i am so sorry to hear is gone...
Post a Comment