Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Chicks Rocked!

The concert was so awesome last night! Aside from being nervous about being in downtown LA by myself all my nerves were gone once the concert started. I was sad to see it end but it was such an amazing time. I had the best seats too. I thought they were going to be up above, well they weren't. They were on the floor about 4 rows up off the right of the stage and about 40 rows back. I also was sitting with "industry" people. My whole section was empty for the longest time and then this group showed up with passes hanging around their neck. Someone said that it was the cast of "HEREOS & The UNIT". Which I did recognize two people from their commercials. The Asian guy and the Cheerleader. I was disappointed because a lot of them were rude. Talking a lot and getting up to be with one another. Then I over heard some say they didn't even know what the Dixie Chicks sing? They all had back stage passes which made me want to throw up. They so wouldn't appreciate meeting them. And one more thing.....they just sat there during the concert. Because none of them knew the music, they just sat there. Sad, someone else would have paid to sit in those seats and had an amazing time. Well I still had an amazing time all by myself.

No comments: