Monday, November 27, 2006

Rainy Monday

It seems to be our first official winter rain today. The weather has just been miserable with all the heat right up until a week ago. But today it is a nice brisk 58 degrees! I have a sweater on....a sweater! And I got to use my raincoat for about a whole minute when I took Zachary to school. Speaking of Zachary, he's back home. Tummy ache. It seems to be going around. My stomach feels icky today too. I thought about decorating for the holidays today, but with two tummy aches, it's gonna have to wait.

Yesterday I scrapped with Illyse & Christine at the Red Bee. I completed four layouts in about 6 hours! I'm so happy!!! I had a ragging headache when I first showed up and thank god Christine had Excederin....I forgot I had some at home. Well, once it was gone.....I was ON FIRE! So some of these are kind of basic, but I'm just really glad to have them done. I had been saving the Basic Grey Paper forever, so I'm really happy I got to finally use it. Have a great day!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GIRL your layouts ROCK!!!!!!! LOVE them!! Had to come by to say HI! Hope you're doing FAB!! HUGS!