Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's been a week......

I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to update this. Zachary is sleeping so I have some free time to update this......we just got home from Oak Glen. It's so pretty there with all the fall foliage. The only bummer is that apple picking season ended two weeks ago. But we made it a worthwhile trip. We sampled some apples, apple butter, apple donuts, apple cider and I bought an apple pie! The kids got to pet & feed some deer....or I fed the deer. Zach was a little afraid. Next year we'll definitely go early to make the most of the trip. Oh, and on the way back we stopped at Collective Journey. Wow! That's one heck of a scrapbook store. Got a few goodies, but not too many.

My cousin Stephanie is here from Seattle. On Sunday we went and picked her up from the airport and took her to my Grandma's. We stayed and visited for a short while. She'll be here for 9 days. It's so nice to have an out of town guest.

I got to scrapbook on Saturday afternoon at Oasis. Man I love that place! I finished four layouts and four really nice ones that I love! Here's one of them. On Sunday I'm scrapbooking at the Red Bee. I sooo cannot wait! If you see Christine, tell her congratulations, she made the design team for the Red Bee!!!! Yeah Christine! I think she's more excited that she'll get to go to CHA.
I know this is all over the place, but I'm trying to keep it short. :) Friday is THE CONCERT! Woo-hoo!!!! It so sucks I'm going all alone, but that's a true fan. Hopefully people won't think I'm weird if I ask them to take my picture. Dixie Chicks here I come!

1 comment:

Kim Henkel said...

sounds like something I'd do too...go to a concert alone. hope you had a great time! xoxo