Is everybody ready? I'm not. I need to start chopping veggies for a dish I'm bringing to my mom's tomorrow. The thing is, I really don't want to right now. I'm in such a funk. I just realized I forgot to subtract 3 checks in my checkbook and if that's not bad enough, my credit card payment came back because DUH I forgot to put a stamp on it. I have never done that before. Not a good thing, it's due tomorrow and I'm sure they charge to make a payment over the phone. Ugh. You'd think staying home you could manage to stay on top of things. So I suppose with that said.....I shall now go chop an onion, a bell pepper and a carrot. You're probably wondering what I'm making. It's a corn casserole. I so love this dish. If you need a new yummy dish, I can send you the receipe. Have a great day!Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Almost Turkey Day!
Is everybody ready? I'm not. I need to start chopping veggies for a dish I'm bringing to my mom's tomorrow. The thing is, I really don't want to right now. I'm in such a funk. I just realized I forgot to subtract 3 checks in my checkbook and if that's not bad enough, my credit card payment came back because DUH I forgot to put a stamp on it. I have never done that before. Not a good thing, it's due tomorrow and I'm sure they charge to make a payment over the phone. Ugh. You'd think staying home you could manage to stay on top of things. So I suppose with that said.....I shall now go chop an onion, a bell pepper and a carrot. You're probably wondering what I'm making. It's a corn casserole. I so love this dish. If you need a new yummy dish, I can send you the receipe. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment