Friday, November 03, 2006

Finally Friday

This week seems to have been so busy. I'm so glad it's Friday. Friday always means there is a scrapbooking day coming up. Ryan knows how much I need that day. I'm going tomorrow to Scrapbook Depot. I can't wait. Austin does have a game, however, he sprained his ankle Wednesday night and he's out of commission for any sporting events for the next week. Per the doctors orders. Ryan has a "big game" to watch Sunday so he'll be gone doing the guy thing. 49er's game, it's all foreign to me. So he's more than happy to let me escape tomorrow.

Halloween recap; it went really well. We trick or treated at my parents house and the kids really had a good time. I need to upload my pics, maybe this afternoon. Zachary had a mustache & beard...it was so cute! He couldn't believe people would give him chocolate. He so is my boy, loves the chocolate. Austin pooped out, wanted to quit early on, but Zachary wanted more chocolate. Austin isn't into sweets. Sometimes I wonder how we're related!?!

Ryan has a dinner tonight so I'm thinking about taking the kids to see Open Season. Borat opens this weekend. It might be a family affair. My dad & brother want to see it, so I'm thinking Sunday I'll have to find a showing for us to go to. Looks really funny. Well I'm off to run errands and meet Christine for lunch~happy Friday!

No comments: