Thursday, March 05, 2009

March

Can it be March already? Time has flown by so quickly. I'm starting to think that my "life" is just a busy crazy schedule of busy-ness. I was so looking forward to a quiet week. Yeah, not so much.

I saw Confessions of a Shopoholic with my girlfriend Friday night and it was so cute, yet it reminded me of some crazy things I've done in the past! Sunday Ryan and I saw The Wrestler. What a good movie. Austin placed 2nd on Saturday in the Running Long Jump! I think his knack for sports is in track & field. I signed Zachary up for Kindergarten today. I can't hardly believe it!



Working out with my trainer is amazing! It's still a love/hate thing for me. I've lost 8lbs and dropped down one clothing size. Though I was up that! I didn't know I actually could have muscles and a leaner look. I plan on keeping with it for as long as I can. I think it's my new addiction!





I'm going to this next weekend. If you would like to make a donation, please click here and note that you're helping me to raise the money. Thanks in advance to whom ever does help!





My Grandma isn't doing so well......so I'm headed out on Saturday to spend some time with her.



Tomorrow night were going to the Lakers game with the kids! Should be a good time.

I need to desperately upload photos.....I think it's been some 6 weeks. Not only am I behind with that, I haven't printed pictures since we went to Hawaii in JULY!!!!!

I swear one of these days I will share pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma....have fun at the crop, sounds like a full weekend.