Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gym Shoes

I ordered a pair of new gym shoes. It's been 3 years since I've gotten a new pair. Ryan had gotten a Zappos.com gift card and gave it to me. Here's the new beauties that should arrive tomorrow!

Today is park day and I'm bringing Zach's old clothes to pass along to other mommies. I wish there would have been someone to pass along some hand-me-downs to us, but at least I can do it. Most the boys in our club are just about the same age.



Austin has running club today. Here's a snap shot of him at the track meet last month.

Well I'm off to shower!

2 comments:

xgrlfrend said...

I didn't know he joined a running club. But he looks pretty cool.

Jennifer Priest said...

Hi Echo. Nice shoes! Nice talking to you too at the Slumber Crop. Can you send me your email addy so I can send the pics to you? Thanks! Jennifer@scrapbookroyalty.com