I haven't posted in about 20 days......don't give up on me yet! :) Life has just been sooooo overwhelmingly busy that I haven't had the time to upload photos or sit and really write. Zach turned 5 on Valentine's Day -insert pics here- and everyone and their family thought it would be a good idea to go to Downtown Disney that day! See we celebrated with a Build a Bear party.
I worked the Scrapbook Expo on Friday and attended on Saturday & Sunday with my girlfriend. (before the bday party!) My Grandma was back in the hospital that weekend and it was really scary. She needed a blood transfusion of 3 units and is having problems with her colon. She's having a colonoscopy this week.
We went to Big Bear Friday-Monday. What a wonderful time we had! Austin learned to snowboard, Zach took ski lessons and I was the shuttle! We had the best cabin and so much fun! -insert snow pics here!-
This week is crazy busy because I have a big crop at work on Saturday and now it's crunch time. Gotta kit, get food, order food and many more things to do for it. If you're coming I'm really excited for our meals! Yummy stuff!
Ryan is going to a Lakers game tomorrow night and Friday night I'm doing a little shopping and then going to go see Confessions of a Shopoholic! I'm not a reader......but when that series originally came out, I read three of the books! Now with some encouragement I'm going to take a stab at reading Twilight again. I tried while in Maui, but I just couldn't get into it. Sorry....lost my train of thought! Any ways......gotta run. So much to do and I have my workout class in 2hrs! I promise I'll post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
nice i love to read such blogs please keep on working and u are looking very pretty.........
I am going to need to see those pictures, stat!!
Going with you to the Expo was was a great time and I really enjoyed the Scenic Route class we took together :)
Shopoholic was very cute last night. Now I want to read the series! I hope your class goes well today! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment