Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! And Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends and family!

4 comments:

scrapnchat said...

Happy Holidays to you too! Had a lot of fun at the movie the other night. I appreciate your friendship....Heather

Leslie Ashe said...

I hope your Christmas was a very merry one Echo!! :D

Happy New Year~
Leslie

Amy said...

hey! I looked on your blog for an email address for you but didn't find one....I was going through my old emails and found one from Debbie at Freckle Friends...she had emailed me after seeing you at the expo and said you had asked her about where I was teaching classes....is Red Bee still looking for teachers? I have been teaching with my friend Sally maybe once a month...as a way to still create and teach....let me know if you are still looking...amysotolongo@msn.com
Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a great holiday!