Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disney Photo Contest

I'm sitting here reading my Sunday paper and I stumbled across this article;

The theme parks here in north Orange County are like a playground for me as a professional photographer — unique architecture, fancy-shmancy light displays and strange happenings everywhere you look.
Now, we have a challenge for you amateur and pro photographers:
We’re going to publish five holiday-themed photos – taken by you and chosen by our photographers — in The Orange County Register print edition during the week of Jan. 4.
Interested?
Send us your favorite holiday-themed photo from Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney or any of the Disney Resort hotels in Anaheim.
We’ll put all of them all in the above slide show as you submit them. The winning five will make print in the Register.
Send entries to:
atownsend@ocregister.com
Put “HOLIDAY PHOTO CONTEST” in all capital letters in the subject line. Please include your first and last name, age, phone number and the city where you live in the e-mail. Attach the photos in JPEG format.
The limit is two photos per entrant.


Now I know I have many friends who have Disney passes and love to take pictures! So I thought I'd share this. Who knows? Maybe one of my friends will win it! Here's the website link, which I never even knew existed but now will be bookmarking it for future reading.
www.arounddisney.com

3 comments:

scrapnchat said...

wish I would have known this BEFORE I went to Disneyland Fri.nite....I wasn't really in the picture mood but would have tried to do something creative...Heather

Bec said...

Cool! I have some I think I will browse and submit.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can send one of the photos from our trip last week! Thanks for the article and link Echo!