Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year...

I haven't blogged because we've been keeping really busy. Ryan went back to work today and the kids both to school. I haven't thought much about blogging other than pitching the whole thing. It just seems like so much work sometimes. Posting pictures, linking other sites, what to talk about? Do you ever feel that way about blogging? I probably can sum up our holiday time with a list, but just seems like too much work right now. Though we did have a wonderful holiday and I thoroughly loved that we all got to spend almost 2 weeks together. But I am always so happy to have my house back to "normal" when everyone shoves off. Maybe I'm out of practice for blogging....and I am so sore today and a bit cranky. I took a group training class today at the gym. I can't believe I paid for this. I have 7 more sessions and go twice a week. I'm mad at myself for falling off the exercise wagon. A couple of years ago you couldn't stop me. I gained 6lbs this holiday....I vowed to myself to get back to that mode of where I want and need exercise as to loathing it. Did you watch Oprah today about her weight gain? I so could relate. I thought, "I'm hungry all the time too!" Though I don't have a thyroid issue. So enough about weight and what's bugging me....here's a list of our holiday.



1.Saw 4 Christmases



2.Baked a lot of cookies!



3. Ryan's birthday



4. My sister arrives



5. Christmas



6. Wii & Wii fit



7. too many toys!



8. Hitting the sales the day after Christmas



9. iphone



10. Lunch at Ruby's



11. Visit my Grandfather



12. Alanna leaves



13. Saw Bedtime Stories-so cute!



14. Shop all day at Macy's with my mom



15. New Year's Eve



16. New Year's Day spent at my parents



17. Pedicure with my mom



18. Scrapbook all day with friends



19. Costco, grocery store-getting ready for back to school



20. Date night-Yes Man, Starbucks & Chili's



21. Work day for me



So there you have it! And a pic to boot!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds perfect...i would miss your blog.

Bec said...

I would miss your blog too. Sometimes I think it gets busier after the busy season on Christmas. Hope to see you soon.
Bec