I have pictures to share....just haven't uploaded them. I wanted to share this that my friend emailed me. It's too funny for us scrapbookers!
Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree. I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me. Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace? Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face. And that's when I heard him, "Hi Santa, " I said "You know....good little girls should be in their beds." "I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught. But I was just so excited To see what you brought." "Well, let's take a look in this room where you work. He shook his head quickly, And left with a jerk. I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear. "You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"
Tomorrow I turn 37! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like I'm that "old." Kind of surreal. No definite plans yet. Probably dinner with the kids and maybe a movie. Isn't there normally a whole slue of kids movies out this time of year? I could only find two; Bolt (which we already saw) and Madagascar. Was thinking maybe just to meet Ryan at the Spectrum. Gives us more options for dinner and stuff to do.
Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Echo!
Happy birthday Echo.....hope you have a great day!
HB!!! Have the best birthday ever!
Happy Birthday December Buddy!
Post a Comment