Here are some snap shots of the last couple of weeks. We had a MOMS club kid party, decorated our tree, my birthday, holiday craft day with Santa at my mother in laws work, Red Bee Holiday dinner, Birthday dinner with family and Zachary's holiday program. Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload any more photos! I guess that a sign to get off now!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Moments from the last weeks
I have been extremely busy with different holiday ongoings so I haven't shared many photos. But today I uploaded to empty out my memory card because we are spending the day at Disneyland today! This is my favorite time of year to go! There is something so magical about Disneyland during the holiday season. We are meeting my mom at her work at 1pm and then we're off for the day and night! I expect it to be very, very cold (40 degrees tonight!) so I plan to bring jackets, gloves, hats and scarves for us all. If I had a thermos, I'd bring hot chocolate!
Here are some snap shots of the last couple of weeks. We had a MOMS club kid party, decorated our tree, my birthday, holiday craft day with Santa at my mother in laws work, Red Bee Holiday dinner, Birthday dinner with family and Zachary's holiday program. Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload any more photos! I guess that a sign to get off now!














Here are some snap shots of the last couple of weeks. We had a MOMS club kid party, decorated our tree, my birthday, holiday craft day with Santa at my mother in laws work, Red Bee Holiday dinner, Birthday dinner with family and Zachary's holiday program. Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload any more photos! I guess that a sign to get off now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment