Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time for a change

I changed my blog colors as you can see. Figure since summer is coming to an end I would soften the look a bit. You have to check out that link for some great backgrounds that are free. They have some super cute fall ones. Thanks again Michelle for sharing that link ;)
I work today for a few hours and then off to see Walking with the Dinosaurs. I sure do hope my kids don't get scared, well mostly Zachary. I scrapped with my friend Cheri last night and managed to finish 5 layouts. I'm surprised because there was a lot of talking going on! But I did notice I flubbed one of my titles...."Crates" when it should say, "Crafts!" I was showing Ryan them and he said, "what are crates?" It's a great feeling to get my scrapbooking groove back. I think it was kind of lost for awhile. Well, I'm off to get ready, tomorrow I will share some pics!

2 comments:

Laura~ said...

Totally changed mine now too! So cute and easy. I might change it daily! Just kidding! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool background Echo.........what did you think of Walking with the Dinosaurs? We went to the 1:00 show, were you guys there....they had to stop the show and put out a fire on one of the dinosaurs!