We got to hang out with our friends from preschool Monday....Ruben, or as Zach says, "Ruven." Those two boys just love each other so much. 
Football also started Monday night for Austin. 2.5hrs, 4 nights a week! That poor boy is beat at the end of the night.
We joined some friends at Bucaneer Bay on Thursday. This place is a lot of fun! Great for little ones. I had such a good time that I'm looking forward to going back soon.
Well yet again, blogger is being a pill and I can't upload any more photos! But the link has amazing pictures.
I have a baby shower in the morning. Why I'm still up is beyond me? I went scrapbooking with a friend of mine tonight and I have that wide awake buzz! I'm also shopping for more dresses. I have this "thing" with summer dresses this year. I love this one and this one. Also, check out this blog, Funky Child. That's Zach's teacher. She is so artistic and just an amazing person. Plus the photos are amazing! Good Night!



3 comments:
Thanks for the add. It is so good to see ruben and Zackary in those pics, they are so cute. It seems that you guys had a great time in Hawaii as well. Talk to you soon.Kristy
Did you have a link to the Buccaneer Bay pictures? Jessica
I am so sorry to hear about your great aunt....there is nothing good about death! Stay strong!
Post a Comment