Ok so Michelle tagged me. I know, I've done these 7 random things about me before, but I think I might have some new ones!
1. My birthday is on 12/12, I had a best friend when I was in Jr. High that had a birthday also on 12/12, my ex's bday was on 7/7 and I once dated a guy with a birthday on 11/11. Weird.
2. I have to eat chocolate at least once a day.
3. My feet used to be a size 5 1/2 until I had 2 kids and now they are a 7!
4. When I was 14 my best friend (14 also) lived across town. During the summer when everyone was at work she would drive and come pick me up to come over to her house! Her parents had this old 70's van they used to tow their boat and that's what she would drive!
5. I never ditched HS until April of my Senior year.
6. My hands are the same size as Austin's....he's 10.
7.Sorry....I can't think of a 7th thing!
Now I'd love to see some new blog posts for these ladies!
Stephanie-where you been girl?
I bought this book last night
I'm hoping that it will help me with understanding my camera more. The pamphlet they included with the camera doesn't really explain too much. Ryan had to order his text books, so I thought I might as well add this on.
We have football in an hour....so I gotta run!




1 comment:
yeah...thanks for playing! love hearing those fun things about you!
Post a Comment