That is how I feel today. Just wiped out from such a busy and fun weekend. National Scrapbook Day was a HUGE success at my work! I was so worried about getting it all pulled together. I did manage to do it....lots of prep last week and a late Friday night, early Saturday morning and a late Saturday night. The food was AMAZING! It started with some Mexican sweet breads and then Avila's El Ranchito catered lunch and dinner! We had a taco salad bar for lunch and then hot yummy tacos, burritos, flatuas and taquitos for dinner. Not to mention tons of chips, salsa and guacamole! We had a nice "Skinny Cow" afternoon snack and then some amazing Fiesta cupcakes for dessert that night. We had 4 make and takes and then Donna "hosted" a card buffet, which the ladies loved! Thanks for doing that Donna! I wish I would have taken more pics, but here's a few.
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It sounds and looks fabulous.....sounds like you deserve a quiet week!! Congrats on the success!!
Post a Comment