Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm slacking with blogging

I'm just in a funk about posting lately, not sure why? I've been really trying to spend less time on the computer because it becomes all too consuming and then next thing you know....an hour or two has passed by!

We spent our weekend like any other So Cal person did.....inside! Geeeze was it hot! I got a wild hair to clean Friday morning. Glad I did, but boy did I sweat my butt off! I scrapped later that night. It was really quiet which I love when it's like that. Finished three layouts. Will share them later. Saturday I signed Austin up for Pop Warner Football. A meer $225 later. This is his first year and I really worry if he's ready for this kind of dedication it requires. Later we took the kids to go see Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian I really enjoyed it, as did the kids. It was hard for Zach to sit still, but he did manage just fine. And Sunday I worked.

We're on the count down to Hawaii now....44 days and counting! I can't hardly believe it. I feel a little scattered. I've been looking at luggage and stocking up on sunscreen and buying new clothes for the kids. I have to call one of the hotels there and book us a spot for the big 4th of July party. This is my scatteredness..... :)

This Memorial Weekend were taking a little trip to San Diego! YEAH!!! We are using Ryan's Marriott rewards to stay here. It is my favorite place! Right on the water, easy access to walk everywhere and a great pool! We went to Sea World last summer and our day pass was, "buy a day come back a 2nd for free." Well, that second day expires on May 31st and we just can't let that go to waste! So our plan is to arrive Friday, Sea World Saturday, hang out Sunday and leave Monday! Unfortunately the weather said it's going to be about 61 degrees....that's a drag because they have a great kid pool and I'm sure it'll be too cold to go in.

Oh, for my MDO friends....I hit a car in the parking lot. I HATE THAT PARKING LOT! I was pulling into a spot and swipped the side of a car. Arrrgh......those spots are TOO SMALL! I swear they aren't the proper width. I waited and waited, but no one came so I left a note. No one has called yet. I just scraped the paint....it was more of a scraping along the side of the other car. So now when you see me pulling in....I will be the one parked the FURTHEST away!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Laura~ said...

Oh man! I hate that parking lot too! You'll remember that I backed into someone at the beginning of the school year! Ugh! School is almost over, so you'll soon have a break from the parking lots woes! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your car, what a bummer. Have a blast in San Diego!!!!!!!! I am jealous!