Have you seen "Pink?" Pink Blankie? We seemed to have lost him yesterday on our way to the dentist. I'm just sick about this. Zach has had this blanket since he was born. It is the blankie he sleeps with, wants when he's sick and is his Darth Vader cape. It's tattered, it's dingy and it's been hand stitched to hold pieces together. Oh where are you Pink? It got it's name because when Zach was learning colors, everything was pink. The blanket is actually blue with a Classic Winnie the Pooh applique stitched on the bottom corner. I'm so sad. It's the first thing he asked for when he woke up this morning. We've retraced our steps from the car into the dentist office for about 45 minutes yesterday. I checked with all the other offices. I checked under cars. I checked trash cans. It's just gone. :(
So my other "help" item is.....if anyone knows of a paralegal or legal help with child support and custody I'd really appreciate it. I need to update my stuff because my ex will be soon going through his 2nd divorce soon. Apparently he doesn't see it nessacary to pay what the support order says or see his son when he's supposed to. I could go on and on, but nobody wants to hear me rant. It's been 10yrs since it's been updated and I'm sure it needs to be changed. Thanks!
So with my two downers....how about something that really made me happy last night? We have been so heartbroken over the sucky selection of Broadway shows being available when we'll be in NYC in Oct. Well......I checked last night and two of the shows we want to see have been extended!!!! Little Mermaid and Mama Mia! I am SO happy! This is one big reason why we go, to see Broadway shows. So we got 2nd row for Little Mermaid and 7th row for Mama Mia! I'm so thrilled! We're also going to see Jersey Boys again, which I'm not thrilled about, so I'm hoping I can see a 4th show too. I'm thinking maybe Boeing Boeing or South Pacific.
Well, I need to get ready.....have a great Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We lost Cara's blankie at the Grand Canyon in Dec. She had it since birth as well........we were so bummed. That is so hard, I hope it turns up....I gave her "my blankie" in return and she seemed o.k. with that. Good luck with the house list as well.
any update on the missing blanket?? That is just so sad!!
Echo...
I did some make and takes with you at Red Bee. I can be of some assisitance on your divorce decree/support order if you would like. I would first register your order with the Orange County District Attorney's office. They will garnish his wages, and get your money...they will attach his tax returns, etc. Also, your ex (or sperm donor...which is what I call mine) can choose not to exercise his visitation. He is only digging his own grave with your son if he ever wants a future with him.
I don't want to go into too much detail on here. You can email me at kathilemieux@yahoo.com, and I will fill you in the best I can. I have my paralegal degree, but due to health issues,am presently not working. However, through school and my SD, I have a wealth of information.
Post a Comment