Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bathing Suits

I've been browsing online for a swimsuit today. It is really hard to choose. I have a particular brand that I can just order and know that it'll fit. I've been buying this brand for the last 4 summers, Sunsets. You can buy the pieces seperately (which is awesome for me because I can find a top that does fit!) and mix and match plain with pattern. Usually I can zero in on a pattern and know that's the one I want. Not this year.....I have about 7 I want and I can really only get one. Between the two brands, Sunsets and Swim Sytems I'm torn. Here's the prints that I'm loving this summer;
Swim Systems
Cayman Island Navy
Pandora Berry
Brazil Batik
Sunsets
Ginger Black
Intrigue Black
Fiji
Tropic Pink
Tell me what you think! Ugh....it's so hard!

1 comment:

Leslie Ashe said...

PINK PINK PINK...go Pink :) (it's my fave, LOL!!)

Have fun shopping girl!