I was such a good blogger last week! What happened this week? Erika's post made me giggle...so here's the update for ya ;)
Mother's Day was great. We spent the morning at my moms having breakfast and hanging out. Totally low key which I loved. Having come from a big family, everything is always a HUGE production and this wasn't. My mother-in-law came over and my Grandmother drov
e in with my cousin Danielle, so it was nice to have more girls around! My gifts tend to be pretty standard every year, so I'm never surprised. This year though.....WOW! My MIL gave me this great bag filled with goodies. Great goodies. I love the bag. It is perfect! Even more so because tomorrow we're going to Dland and I get to use it! My mom gives me pj's. Always love a new summer set. And then my Grandma gives me a trinket of some sort. Well, this year she gave me a gift card to the Yard House! Woo-hoo! Love it! And then Ryan and the kids go shopping and I give a list of ideas, but tend to end up with other things. I got the new Madonna CD....love it! And then all I asked for
was a white purse. After I said it, I knew I should have given more details. Ugh. What was I thinking? I'm going to end up with some little old lady bag! Cha-ching! Check out the bag Ryan picked out! He knows me sooooo well. I just love it. You can tell by my expression I'm surprised. I love Kathy VanZeeland bags. They are so funky and cute. Around 3ish, my dad, hubby and brother took off to golf.....such a nice wife, aren't I? And then my other brother and his girlfriend took my boys to see Speed Racer. AWESOME! So my mom & I got to go shop alone.
Love it! It really was a great day.
I have a hair appt in 45 minutes.....so more updating tomorrow!



1 comment:
Looks like you had a GREAT mother's day. Good for you!!!
Post a Comment