Thursday, December 20, 2007
Pictures as promised
I seriously feel like time is running short and to sit here and upload pictures seems like it takes forever! But here are some as promised. I'm really sad about Zachary's program ones. They are so dark and fuzzy. They asked you not to sit in the aisle, so I just snapped from my seat. I hope we can get some off the video camera to make pictures from. He was such a hoot!




I have one shot from my birthday, one of the boys at Snow Day, Ryan & I at his holiday party, Zach's holiday program and Zachary helping make cookies. Today I've stayed home all day baking. I've made a lot of stuff. I need to go put some chocolate on top of the scotcharoos that I made so I better run. Maybe I can write more later when I'm not feeling frazzeled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute pics!! Looks like lots of fun things going on! Thanks for my bday gifts! LOVE it all!!
You guys are gorgeous! Merry Christmas!
I love your pictures! You are so photogenic...and I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment