Monday, December 17, 2007

It's getting closer!

I cannot believe Christmas is in one week! I was on the ball and then it seems like I've just run out of time! So much to do and so little time. I feel like I've been on the go since Friday. Running around shopping for Birthday & Christmas presents. Made presents Friday night and got home late. Saturday: Snow day and more shopping and KIA's Holiday party. Sunday I worked all day and did more shopping. Today I was able to workout and knock out a big chunk of shopping this afternoon. My MIL picked Zach up from school so I could have some time alone and then I went to Austin's IEP. After that my mom calls and asks if we could come over for dinner. I guess? We weren't able to get together for my birthday so I had to put Santa's visit on hold til tomorrow. Zach has one day of school left and then his holiday program. Austin has 3 days and then they are off! This next week is going to fly by! I haven't baked any goodies or made out Christmas cards. Where did all my free time go? I promise to upload photos tomorrow, I have lots to share. Good night.

No comments: