Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Fun Day!

That was what our Saturday was designated, Family Fun Day! We went and saw "Enchanted" first. What a cute movie. Ryan laughed a lot, so I was happy he didn't think it was lame. He prefers to not go to the kid movies. Then a quick stop at Oasis-saw Erika & Steph! That was a nice surprise. I grabbed some holiday ribbon for some projects I'm working on. Then over to South Coast Plaza for a bite to eat. I had coupons for a kids meal for $1.99 at Rainforest Cafe. Not my first choice to eat. Or even my second, but the kids like it. Since we ate an early dinner (4:30) we got right in. Then off to the carousel. It's so stinkin cute! Instead of horses its reindeer and sleighs. Then next to that is Santa's Workshop. There are wooden decorations the kids can pick from and decorate. Zach got a reindeer and Austin chose a nutcracker. It was super busy, but they were really enjoying themselves. I had a Reality TV show sighting. Tamara from the Real OC Housewives was with her BF and his & her kids at the workshop. They weren't taping and amazingly no one bothered her or even seemed to notice her. In fact, neither did I. Ryan is the one who pointed her out. I do have lots of cute pics, but I don't know how to transfer from my phone to the computer yet. A task I need to figure out today.

I have a small vent~and most of my loyal readers and friends already know this. I HATE Adelphia. Guess what? Our cable box went out again. This is the 7th one in 2 months! We are officially shopping around for satellite tv now. It really doesn't matter how much money they credit us, their product is crap and their techs are dumb. We've had 3 modems, 4 splitters, 6 techs out,7 cable boxes and about 40 phone calls to them in a matter of 2 months. I think maybe it's time to call the better business bureau.

Tomorrow is my birthday!
There are 14 days left til Christmas!

No comments: