Thursday, March 08, 2007
It just gets worse......
Why can't I contain myself from buying stuff when it's new? Why can't I just look the other way and say, "no thank you, I really don't need that." So I drove to Oasis last night and mind you, Oasis is like 23 miles from my house. Not a quick little trip. So I drive there and walk out with 4 Heidi Swapp stamps, 1 7 gypsies stamp, Anna Griffin, SEI & A2Z paper. (which I'm sooooo dying to do this layout of my sister with the butterfly paper!) My husband asks what did I buy? Oh nothing I say......as he looking through my bag! ....so he asks why my name is on the bag and he can't seem to understand? I said I put it all on hold and this is the ONLY time I could go. Not true, I could've gone within 3 days, but the insane need it now demon had to go last night. You'd think the maddness stops there.....nah.....who am I kidding? I think I'll go to Kohl's and go buy some clothes. By the way....cute t-shirts that look very "scrapbooking" inspired. Maybe there is a different reason why I didn't work? Maybe it really is because I spend too much and it's not to be a stay at home mom. The kids are a cover-up.....no job, no money, no spending....hmmmm......could it be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment