Monday, March 26, 2007

Back to normal......

Can I just say that I love Monday mornings when the kids are gone at school and I'm all by myself. The last 7 days have been crazy! Ryan came home late Friday night, we were at Disneyland late that day.....Saturday I worked then came home and started packing up for the garage sale and watched the "Departed". (so good, gotta rent it!) And then Sunday I was back at work, but selling my stuff. Long week! So today the kids are gone and I'm dressed by 9am and ready for the day. I went to Starbucks and then right next door is Bath & Body Works. Bought some goodies. I love their antibacterial soaps, so I restocked. They are coming out with like 7 or 9 new scents for the summer! They have samples that are 4 for $10 right now.....and they aren't that small.....4oz! I got, Melon Cooler, Frozen Daiquiri, Alluring Apple & Perfect Peach! I think there was an Orange scent, Banana Strawberry, Iced Tea (weird?), HoneyBun (double weird!) and Peacan? What's cool is that they are a 3-in-1....Bodywash, Shampoo & Bubble Bath! Cool, huh? Well, Zach is asleep so I'm off to scrap a little!

No comments: