Sunday, March 11, 2007
The best day.....
was yesterday. Some how I managed to get my husband to agree to a day of shopping! *sigh* He needed new workout shoes & work shoes....I just wanted to go to Paper Source. I said we could head towards Costa Mesa and have lunch in Crystal Court, then head over to Nordstrom Rack. He liked that idea. We went to Kohl's first, then lunch at Chili's---by the way, the Caribbean Chicken Salad is awesome and totally low cal! Drove down to Crystal Court, hit Paper Source, the carousel & See's Candy for a snack. Then off to the Rack. Holy Smokes that one is waaaaaay better than the Brea one! I found these beauties........
Coach sunglasse for $49.97! I about croaked! I got a pair about 1 1/2 years ago and paid $165. (gift cards/birthday money) They're a plum color and I wasn't really sure, but Ryan said he really liked them! After about 2 hours in the Rack we went into Marshall's. JEALOUS! Ours is gone and this one is soooo nice! I have never ever seen so many Roxy Shirts. Unfortuantely I'm built like a truck driver and can't fit into them. :( So after Marshall's I pleaded to go into Old Navy.....offered a Starbucks treat.....agreed! Well, that was when melt down city for Zach hit. Didn't get to look but for a minute. Ahhh....what a fun shopping day with my hubby! I knew there was a reason I loved him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
see - i am bad. i don't like to shop with my husband. i know he doesn't like it - and it just makes it NOT FUN!
but SCORE on the sunglasses! :)
sounds like a fun day- and really cute glasses! which Marshalls were you at?
What a fun day! I LOVE your new sunglasses and agree that outlet/discount prices are the only way to go, that way we can get so much MORE!! ;-)
Post a Comment