Friday, March 16, 2007

Did you see him yesterday???

He was on Ellen promoting his new movie Premonition. Can't wait to see it!
Today Austin is home from school....teacher prep day. Sure does seem like Brea has an awful lot of days off! Today is also a cleaning day. Seeing as my weekends fly by I don't get much cleaning done all at once. I work tonight and then not again til Monday. Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to for my friend Laura (not Bloom) and *hopefully* Ryan & I can go see this cutie tomorrow night! Sunday I'm scrapbooking ALL day! Can't wait, it's been weeks since I've gone to a crop. Monday Ryan leaves for Detroit for five days.
I've seen something on my friends Annie & Joann's blog I'm going to do today.......something I'm thankful for. I love that they do that. Today I'm thankful for..........A WHOLE NIGHTS SLEEP! The last couple of nights Zach has woke up at least twice. Night before last I was woken up 4 times! So I am totally THANKFUL for a full nights rest! Have a great Friday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Echo. Know what you mean about a "whole night's sleep." Still waiting for mine. Will hopefully see you tonight! :)

laura said...

wow - i am so not hip. i have no idea who that guy is! lol!

thank god you are not going to a baby shower for ME! that is a frightening thought. LOL!!!!