I work tonight....so if you come in say hello. Austin is off to his Dad's house for the weekend. Tomorrow I want to go to Paper Source and to lunch with Ryan. Maybe do a little Spring shopping. As I am in that mode! Have a great weekend!
Friday, March 09, 2007
Friday
What a relaxing day at home we had. It started off by going to the gym first thing (8:30), then running to Michaels to get more finger paints and then back home. Today was definitely craft day in our house! Zach finger painted and played with his play-doh while I scrapbooked. I think this time around I've become more relaxed about the play-doh mess and realize it keeps him busy for about an hour. I managed to do 1 quick LO and finish up another. In between all of this, Zachary kept wanting to fix his hair like daddy. He had lots of gel in it and water and wouldn't let me help. After about the third trip to the bathroom, he wanted a Mohawk like Tony Hawk. ????
Now I know he hears the name Tony Hawk because of big brother, but to actually know that this man has a Mohawk and it's cool? Wow! Here he is in all his glory.
I work tonight....so if you come in say hello. Austin is off to his Dad's house for the weekend. Tomorrow I want to go to Paper Source and to lunch with Ryan. Maybe do a little Spring shopping. As I am in that mode! Have a great weekend!


That orange thing on top of my lo's is a clip I use on the fridge...just in case you're wondering.
I work tonight....so if you come in say hello. Austin is off to his Dad's house for the weekend. Tomorrow I want to go to Paper Source and to lunch with Ryan. Maybe do a little Spring shopping. As I am in that mode! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Echo...Love your layouts, especially the one with Tim Holtz or as I like to call him Timoteo (Timothy in Spanish)...Have fun at work today! :)
very very cute!!!
nice layouts...like the cousins one super duper (dork side..I know). And Timoteo yes, very very nice!
Post a Comment