Monday, February 01, 2010

He's 12

Austin turned 12 on Jan 25th, but we didn't have a party until this past Saturday. He's becoming so mature and grown up. We took the kids to downtown Disney for dinner at ESPN Zone and then a movie. The kids were so cute....one girl started talking about Paris Hilton and wondered why she was so famous. I forget what they came up with, but I told them she's famous for her namesake and then having a reality show on MTV. Then they all said, "ooooh." Like they got it. Here's some shots from the night.






I wanted to share ( if you don't already know)that I'm going to be teaching on a cruise with Candice and the Red Bee! I'm super excited and would love to see some familiar faces. It's really inexpensive and you can get all the details here.

No comments: