If you don't already know, CHA (Craft Hobby trade show) has now come and gone! I spent the last 4 days participating in all the fun. On Saturday was the consumer part of the tradeshow. There were 7 of us girls that went and shopped and scrapped and shopped some more and then finally sat and scrapped the rest of the evening at the World's Largest Crop. Scrapbook Royalty, which I simply love and is the most amazing non-profit, put on the event. I don't think they made it, but none the less they raised over $10K for charity. They do lots of free demos and make & takes and then TONS of raffles, which are really fun.
Sunday and Monday I helped out Teresa Collins in her booth launching her new line. What a fun day that was. Tiring, but a good time. Tuesday I walked the show floor with a couple of girls from the Red Bee design team and had even more fun learning new techniques for the store! Today I'm just pooped. Trying to catch up. Everyone is happy life is back to normal. Ryan admitted that I do "this" better. Meaning staying home and taking care of the kids. Thanks honey! I do have to agree ;)



1 comment:
That was nice of Ryan! You were one busy girl and you looked fab btw....glad you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment