Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Bear

We spent the last weekend in Big Bear. I don't think I've ever been so cold! The weather channel would say it's 26 but feels like 19! Is that supposed to make me feel better? Ha! It was bitterly cold....I always "think" I want to live somewhere where there are seasons until I spend 4 days in the snow and then think.... "no thanks!"

Next time I want to take a lesson and learn to ski. Now that my kids know how, I'm ready! See my family standing on the mountain posing....well the cloud coverage was so bad that they said they could barely see 10 feet in front of them. They cut their second day short because it was so hard to see.

Tonight we "skyped" with Ryan. He's in Arizona until tomorrow night and I thought it would be fun to read a book to Zach with him. It was a book of riddles. Really silly stuff. It was really cool! If you haven't ever done it, find somebody to do it with. I think it took like 5 minutes to set it up. He gets home tomorrow night...which means I'll get a good nights sleep. I hate being home alone when I have to go to bed. I become really nervous.
Any plans for the weekend? I'm scrapping all day Saturday. I'm looking so forward to it. Even though I have my "space" here in the house, I seem to never really sit and do it. I always find something else to do. Have a great weekend!

No comments: