Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday

I can't believe it's already February! This year is going by so quick and it's only been one month! Last week Ryan was in Arizona, and I was juggling going to CHA and the kids schedules. So glad Austin had Friday off so I could relax a bit. But that didn't happen because I crammed our day with things to do! First I got my nails done and then we went to Disneyland, but I think so did everyone else in Orange County. Our school district was out, who else? I heard about 4 others were too. Needless to say, the lines were long and with it being so HOT it wasn't as enjoyable as I had hoped.

Saturday I taught the Mommy & Me class at work. 50 people came!!! And I brought Zachary. Boy did I have my hands full, but it was a lot of fun. Austin had his football banquet at the same exact time so I totally missed that. Sunday I met up with a couple of girlfriends at a different scrapbook store for a Superbowl themed crop. It was a lot fun not having to be the hostess and I picked up some great ideas! I didn't get much accomplished, but here are some layouts from Sunday and from another time. (I'm almost 2yrs behind, so these shots are from July 2007!)










Zach is still snoozing!!! Kind of weird and quiet, so I think I'll go get dressed now :)





No comments: