That is how this weekend was. It just seemed like every minute I was doing something or planning to do something in a few minutes. Friday started off early.....I went to the gym at 8:30 a.m. to get my cardio done and out of the way. Then I was multi-tasking cleaning and getting dressed. CHA started this weekend and I knew I wouldn't be around, so I needed things to be cleaned up. So after that task, off to pick up cupcakes, party favors and movie tickets. The party was fun and the movie was cute. I was exhausted by the end of the night.



Saturday I was up even earlier and at the gym by 7:30. My mind was buzzing with the days plans. Hair appt @ 11:30......Creative Imagination show 3pm......Teresa's class 6pm.....finished with dinner at 10pm.
Sunday.....Austin's Birthday.....Happy 11th!!! Up and out of the house before anyone was awake. The show had some really nice releases. I walked the floor with
Candice,
Heather, and
Jenn. Such great ladies and a fun time. I left at 4:30 to meet up with the family at Disneyland, but found I had no more energy for the day and we were home by 7pm and I was in bed by 9pm.
Monday....another show day. Not too much browsing, but a lot of brain storming on new great product to bring in. Tomorrow I go again and will be placing a lot of orders! I'm looking forward to the new
Cosmo Cricket, Doodlebug and many more! Check out the
Red Bee's blog...we got a new release in already!
2 comments:
Time sure flies when you're that busy huh! Teresa's class Saturday night was awesome! It is by far the best class I've taken. I love her! I'm so glad you told me about it. Thank you.
You are so darn lucky to be at CHA girlfriend! I wish I was walking it with you!
See you Sunday at Superbowl Crop!
EEEcho- I put up my picture of the matching sweaters on my blog. You and Candice look so cute.
Post a Comment